Monday, June 13, 2005

Getting Settled In...

TECHNICAL NOTE: I am aware that none of the older links are currently working and therefore older posts are not viewable. This is because I have changed my web host and I need to change all my old links to reflect this change. I have not had a chance to do this as of yet, but I will eventually get to it (hopefully in a week or so). Special thanks to Sean's brother Bill for hosting our site until we get settled. Now for the latest pics...

We have now been in Oxford for a little over a week and everything is coming together. Our boys seems to be really enjoying their new surroundings.


Here the boys are chillin' on the front lawn.


OX and Luke sitting on a rock.


Luke's first ride on a "4-wheeler."


OX had a great time on the ride.


Owen enjoys pushing Luke on their Sesame Street bus.


"Come on Owen, Faster!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man the boys really advanced in the week since we've seen them. Riding bikes and Luke waving. Wow! They are such dolls. Luke the duke's hair is really getting long. Probably be time for a big boy cut pretty soon. Miss them. Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

The postings are great, it sure is fun to see the boys and all the new adventures they are enjoying. they are so cute,what a lot of fun they must be. glad all is going well in Oxford. hope to see you all soon
Susie

Anonymous said...

I love the new Pics, I think that it is safe to say that they like their new home and are taking full advantage of there new found freedoms. They look really happy and content. Cannot wait to see you all again real soon. Love Di :)