Sunday, March 12, 2006

When It Rains...

Editor's Note: We were on hiatus this past week since Aunt Di Di was out of town and unable to check the website. Now that she is back, so are we. Welcome back Di Di!

Today we thought we would take a trip to the Hueston Wood's State Park for their annual Maple Syrup festival.


I guess Mother Nature had other plans.


After a week of pretty much constant rain, we are now contemplating building an arc instead of a house.


The boys decided to make the best of their time, so they took a nice snooze.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY I AM BACK!! SO LOOK OUT BOYS PUT YOUR EARPLUGS IN CAUSE DIDI WILL BE CALLING YOU FROM THE FIRE TRUCK AND TURNING ON THE SIREN AGAIN!!! WOW lots of rain that stinks I sure had fun in the sun!!! cannot wait to see you all real soon . Love DIDI :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see new pics. Don't complain..that rain could be snow and then you would have to shovel it..lol The boys take after Aunt DiDi as she says she has no problem snoozing in the car either. Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

I had fun hanging out with Aunt DiDi on the cruise...I guess I can give her back to the boys so that they can have fun again...I can share...

Min

If you want to come down to sunny Florida...let me know...