Sunday, July 30, 2006

Wow what a process

So we are in the process of moving, and like the saying goes "it takes a village." A big thanks to all those in Erie who packed our truckload from "Waterford" storage"--Di, Tom, Brad, Kak, Sue and Ryan. We owe you at least a dinner. And thanks to Mom and Dad for driving the truck here and helping us to settle in. Everyone knows what a huge help the dynamic duo are. And thanks to our friend, Rick, for not only helping us unload the truck, but for not complaining about filling it up a second time and again unloading it - what a guy. Anyway, just some misc pics from the past month that we haven't had time to post.


The boys chillin with their "southern" cuz Mindy and Ron. A special note to Heidi, check out Mindy's special shirt---"daddy's girl."


The boys enjoying a communal bath at the Waterford estate. All four (Joey, Ashton, Luke and Owen) were drenched by the end.


Owen thought if we were gonna "move on up to the Eastside", we should drive up in style. Viper courtesy of Top Gun Motors.


As the house neared completion, the boys had to investigate all the nooks and crannies. Owen inspecting the insides of the cupboard.


Luke checking the dishwasher. Note the tangerine orange kitchen Sean just LOVES.


Here Gram and Gramp spruce up a new housewarming gift.....for Janie :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...the only reason that I am first to comment is because Gram and Gramps are with you! I love the house...even the tangerine kitchen! I know how crazy it is to try to make a home your own and unpacking!!!

Love,

Min

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you guys are in your new place....Enjoy making it your own!

Love
Win
PS..Sean must take after his sister Shannon with his love for bright colors...Shannon has an orange livingroom! It should make you feel happy while cooking.

Anonymous said...

Wow the fellas are sure going to be busy in the new house. It looks like they have already checked it all out. Cannot wait to come to Ohio to see for myself. Love Di:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,
It has been a long time since I visited the site and I feel like we just got all caught up! The house looks amazing and the boys are huge - I can't believe it. As I'm writing my "maternity memo" I was thinking about you and wanted the visual : ) Anyway, hope all is well and I'll speak to you soon.

Molly