Tuesday, June 05, 2007

If I Had a Hammer...

It has been a little while, but we thought we would give props to the Falks & Olers for their help a few weeks back. A heart-felt thanks to everyone for all their help. We could not have done it without you'll!


Uncle Tom & cousin Tommy were busy putting together the boys' (early) birthday present...a new swing set!


Aunt Susie and cousin Emily were busy supervising the construction.


Aunt Di was in charge of quality control and training the kids on how to use their new play structure.


Luke absolutely loves the swings.


Owen digs the swings as well.


It did not take them long to get the hang of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sean for burning the midnight oil to post some long awaited pictures. They are so cute. I can only imagine how much the boys enjoy their new swingset. I know how much they like to climb. Good thing Di was there to get them started. Can't wait to see it when we get back down. Love, Gram and Gramp

Anonymous said...

Wow the swing set is awesome and we all had fun in putting it together. I know the fellas will get lots and lots of fun time on the swing set. I must remember to call the guys tommorrow to hear the siren. take care Love Di Di :)

Anonymous said...

I am jelly on the bread! I think that the boys are trying to steal my parents!!!

Love,

Minders