Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Winter in Oxford

The weather has been a bit cold and snowy lately, so the boys have been spending more time indoors.


The boys love to play with the puppets they
got for Christmas from Nana & PapPap.
Here is Owen putting on a puppet show for
dad. "Little Pig, Little Pig, Let me in!"


Not to be outdone, Luke did a little rendition
of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.


The boys (especially Owen) love to build with Legos.


Luke recently went to a hockey game with his dad.


Unfortunately, Miami got beat, but Luke
did not care. He had a great time watching
the players check each other (& listening
to the hockey band).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great pictures....I wait to see you all tomorrow! I hope they give me a puppet show while I am there! I don't think there are cuter Ranger fans!
Love,
Win

Anonymous said...

The boys are very entertaining, I bet you do not have a dull moment! Love, Di:)

Anonymous said...

You didn't let me know you had new pics up. Shame on you.... Those puppets are darling. Who needs Tivo when you have that kind of entertainment....Love, Gram