Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Saturday @ the Goggin Ice Arena

Last weekend we had a great time ice skating with the boys.


Dad and the boys pose for a quick pic as soon as they hit the ice.


Luke really had a blast...


as did Owen. Here he is practicing taking face-offs against dad.


The boys also spent some time skating around the rink together.


Not to be outdone, Mom wanted to hit the ice as well...


and did she ever hit the ice! (Actually, this picture was staged. Amy did not really skate. Happy belated April Fool's Day!)


Mom did stay on the ice just long enough for a family pic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! I see the lesson's paid off for the boys...they skate better than me... Glad Amy just posed...You look very good Amy....still small!

I will have to have the boys teach me to skate next time I see them....

Love,
Win

Anonymous said...

You scared me Aim .....thank goodness that was fake you got me on your April fools joke. The boys look great I'm sure they can skte better than me! Take care.

Love,
shell

ashleybrianne said...

you definitly got me with the whole skating thing! haha looks like fun the boys arent using buckets anymore thats a good thing!! haha


love ash

Anonymous said...

The boys look so cute ( but where are their helmets says nervous grandma) Amy you look great yet, not too big, but of course, time to expand. LOL Love to you all, Gram and Gramp

Anonymous said...

Wow the guys sure did have have on the ice, I also was scared to see amy on the Ice. Love Di:)