Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby C's Mamma...


Is Amy really with child?


Yep, she is!


Here's a pic of baby C.


We have been trying hard to make sure Amy gets enough to eat. We even tried our hand at making sushi rolls (Note: Due to the pregnancy, we used cooked crab).


Amy really loves sushi rolls!


We also tried our hand at Italian cuisine...we made a Timballo di Melanzane e Bucatini (a Drum of Eggplant and Bucantini pasta) ala the movie A Big Night.


And we Amy had a ton of dishes to do after wards, but it was worth it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I guess your tummy did get bigger since we last saw you. It looks like the baby is standing straight out. LOL Sean's food looks pretty enough to be displayed in a Gourmet Magazine. I'll bet you do surprise people who see you from behind when you turn around...Won't be long now, thank goodness. Love, mom and dad

Anonymous said...

holy belly ! cute pictures carra

Anonymous said...

If I didn't know better I would say it was twins again! But only from the front! You look fab!

I love buccatini, but not egglant...I always wanted to make a pasta pie.....I will have to try one now that I saw this one!
Love,
Win

Anonymous said...

Are you sure your pregnant, it looks like a basketball on that tiny frame of yours! A couple more weeks and there will be a new West-Poley! How exciting! We can't wait to see the new bugger. We're going up to Erie on Friday for the shower & baptism and coming home on Sunday for work. Let us know if you want to carpool, or if you want to swing by for a break.
Cari & Tom