Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And She's Off...


Rory has been very active as of late...


and she loves to play on the floor. She has even begun to crawl!


She likes to sit up and babble...


and she's always willing to smile for the camera.


She often tries her darndest to eat her feet.


The weather has been getting warmer, so the boys finally got the chance to take their two-wheelers out for a ride in the 'hood. They had a blast!

For all you faithful readers out there, today marks our 5th anniversary on the web.

After almost 250 posts, we're still going strong! Thanks for five great years. Here's to many, many more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics guys..Rory looks GREAT..what a smile on her! Glad the boys are able to go bike riding...It is still cool here....

Congrats on 5 years on the web...That went fast! I like the Tigger...But then with my name I would....

Love,
Winnie

Anonymous said...

The baby looks wonderful I msis you guys so much so I gotta keep updates on the website.. The kids are getting so big I am glad the boys got out on bikes we had the chicks out the other day on their power wheels when it was like 56.. I can't believe the page has been up for that long. Keep the pics coming. I am glad rory is doing better

Katy

Anonymous said...

Was finally able to leave a comment. I love her pictures. She really looks "chubby" but in a cute way. She sure sits up nice now and love the way she half crawls. All three boys look cute on their bikes. Can't believe it's been five years of pictures. Loved them all, Gram and Gramp

Anonymous said...

Love to catch up on all the goings on!!! The pictures are so cute!!! Love Di :)