Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Dad's "Wingmen"


After skating, I always ask the boys where they want to go for lunch and their choice is unanimous, "Let's go to Buffalo Wild Wings!" Much to my surprise, Owen usually eats between 6-8 wings, plus fries.


Even though you can't really tell from this picture, I think Luke's favorite part of this meal is the celery. Just Look at the all that blue cheese dressing in front of him -- he always makes sure he finishes every last drop.


Do you think Owen is enjoying his lunch?


Luke likes "medium" wings. He loves the heat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics guys...I remember the picture of Sean with sauce all over his face as an adult! Glad you had fun...Happy Easter!
Love,
Win

Anonymous said...

BW Wings are the best! next time eat some for me.

love
cuz

Anonymous said...

They sure are their father's sons..LOL Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

Wow Di Di loves BBQ Sweet wings , go u guys . Love Di :)