Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mother's Day / Father's Day 2010

O.K., so we are a bit late with this posting...


Luke, Owen & Rory surprised their mother with breakfast in bed and some homemade arts and crafts.


Amy & the kids made sure I had a memorable Father's Day. The gang even authored a book for the occasion!


This spring, the boys finished up their first "season" of playing hockey. Can you tell Luke really loves being on the ice?


Here's Owen lining up for a slapshot!


Next fall they begin playing in the house league. They can't wait!


The Jr. RedHawks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha!!! You didn't tell me new pics were up, but I caught them on my own. Love the mother's and father's day ones...the hockey ones are really awesome...they look so big....Keep them coming...Love, Gram and Gramp

winnie said...

Great pics guys...They are getting so big....I love the moms and dads day ones especially....