Thursday, December 01, 2005

Turkey x 2!

For a second year in a row, the boys devoured the turkey and all the trimmings.


Owen's gained a few inches, pounds and eating dexterity this past year!


Making his Daddy proud, Luke has turned into quite a meat eater.


The gang was all there. Actually only 44 relatives dined at Gramma and Grampa's this year. Slow Thanksgiving at the West house. Pictured above with Luke and Owen are Kelly and Ashley, along with Mandy and Hunter, Summer and Savannah, Gracie, Andrew, and Elise. (Way to go guys, you finally made the website!)


One of the best parts of having a house full of people were all the friends the boys had to play with. Here's Owen with his buddy Nathan.


And Luke with his best, non-human, friend Gidget!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fooled me for a moment when I saw last year's pictures as I thought the boys looked kind of babyish but boy what a difference a year makes!! What no picture of the 44 guests? No wide angle lens wide enough, I guess. Lol. Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

It sure was alot of fun at grams, I always enjoy getting together with a big gang of people. And bingo is always a hit. I am sure that the boys enjoy their peace and quiet when they get back home oh I mean mommy and daddy. They sure seemed to have a great time with everyone. See ya all real soon. Love DiDi :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! The much anticipated pics have arrived. The turkey looked wonderful as always! I am glad that you all had fun!

Love,

Min

Anonymous said...

Amy I loved all the pics. I liked seeing the comparison of this year and last. The boys sure are getting big. Loved making the website. Thanks. Sum Love you guys...