Sunday, April 23, 2006

Happy (Belated) Easter...

The boys were very busy over the last couple of weeks...


The boys Easter started a few days early when they received a package in the mail from their Aunt Winnie & Uncle Chuck. They loved the cards & Owen really loved the chocolate bunnies!


Luke was surprised when he found a basket that the Easter bunny hid for him. His initial expression was a bit surprising..."What, that's all the candy I get!?!"


He then wasted no time diggin' in.


Owen took his time while taking inventory of his basket.


He loved the eggs!


The boys took some time to relax with Grams on Easter Sunday.


The boys were very happy to celebrate Aunt (& Godmother) Di Di's birthday with her the next day. Now, if we can only get them to stop siniging "Happy Birthday" to Di Di!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gteat to see new pics up today. It gave me the "baby fix" I needed after seeing them go home after a week. They sure are two great boys! Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

Hey DiDI has been slacking lately, I will have to give you a Firetruck call real soon. I loved having the boys help to celebrate my birthday with me. I look chinese! But I had a great time with them. Next time we have to make a stop by the LPFD. Love DiDI :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...Glad the boys loved the Easter cards and bunnies... Did you guys take pictures of them dying eggs? That must have been a hoot...
Love
Win