Saturday, April 01, 2006

March Madness (In April?)

Even though they have been a bit under the weather, the boys could not resist playing a little hoops.


Owen played like a true big man in the middle...


OX slams the ball with authority!


Luke also showed that he had game...


Here Luke took a second to pause after his dunk.


Gradma paid the boys a visit this past week and a great time was had by all!


Owen really bonded with his grandpa and he followed grandpa everywhere. He loved to hang with grandpa and just chill sitting on grandpa's lap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are great little basketball players and I can vouch for them after seeing them slamdunk in person!! Hope they are soon better. Hate to hear the little buggers are feeling under the weather. Gramp and I enjoyed being down with them for a few days. Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

great job shooting hoops boys! I have been waiting for new pics and was so excited to see them. DiDi will be giving the fellas her weekly fire siren call!!! so tell them to be ready. Love DiDi :)

Anonymous said...

I am so jelly on the bread...I try to get Gram and Gramps to visit me in sunny Florida. I guess the warm weather doesn't have anything on the boys!

I see that it was warm up there...at least by PA and Ohio standards...no hats and gloves...yay...summer is only a few months away! : )

Love,

Min

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, they are two of the cutest I have seen thru the entire March Madness. Cannot wait to see them they are getting so big.
Love Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Keep practicing guys....you can play for the Knicks when you are older!
Love
Aunt Win